To Our Valued Grooming Clients:
We want you to know that your health is as important to us as the health of the pets you leave in our care. We want to do everything we can to continue caring for your pet throughout this time of health concern, while keeping each of you as safe as possible.
To that end, we are implementing some new policies and services:
- We will be disinfecting common surfaces between clients.
- To comply with social distancing suggestions, we ask that only one family (handler & dog/s) be in our entry area at a time. We will be working to stagger drop-off times to accommodate this.
- For the time being, we will be taking dogs in on slip-leads. We ask that our clients keep collars/ harnesses and leashes with them.
- We ask that you reschedule your appointment if you are feeling ill or if anyone in your household has been ill or has had a fever.
- We will also offer pick-up and drop-off from your vehicle in our parking lot! If you are at-risk and would prefer not to come through the store, give us a call and we will come to your vehicle!
If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. For the moment, our store hours will remain the same. Thank you for your understanding! We believe that if we pull together as a community, we can defend those most at-risk during this time of concern.
– Lovable Pets Management and Staff