Today we’re highlighting Senior Support by Animal Essentials.
This wonderful combination of certified organic herbs can help keep your aging dog or cat healthy by supporting their digestive tract, urinary tract, circulatory system, and brain. This is one of those supplements meant to be given before your senior pet begins to have age related issues and to continue throughout your pet’s golden years.
- Contains antioxidants, vitamins, and amino acids that support joint health
Dandelion root & leaf
- Promote healthy liver function and protect the bladder and kidneys
Milk thistle seed
- The silymarin in milk thistle protects the liver
Ginkgo biloba leaf
- Improves circulation and health of capillaries
- Contains antioxidant flavonoids and supports a healthy cardiovascular system
Oat flowering tops
- Protects against neurodegeneration
- Promotes healthy digestion and a healthy urinary tract as well as supporting the immune system
- An antioxidant and an antiparasitic; it also supports immunity, liver function, and prevents blood clots
This supplement is most effective when given directly in the mouth on an empty stomach (1 hour away from a meal) but can be given with bone broth or in food if necessary.
Animals Essentials has an incredibly informative YouTube video on this supplement!
Check out this and many other amazing supplements from Animal Essentials at either Lovable Pets location. Remember, we’re always happy to talk about the health of your senior pet!
By: Tara Dickerson