Seasonal Allergies in Dogs
Did you know that dogs can have seasonal allergies? Symptoms can range from watery eyes, to excessive scratching, to chewing/licking paws. There are supplements available to help ease the symptoms of allergies in dogs, without suppressing the immune system. One of these products is Zesty Paws Aller-Immune Bites!
This popular supplement boosts immune health and helps to regulate histamine levels in order to provide relief to dogs suffering from seasonal allergies. Aller-Immune comes in soft chew form, making this a tasty, easy-to-administer supplement.
What’s Makes it Work?
- Bovine Colostrum
- Full of nutrients and immune antibodies (1)
- EpiCor® – Yeast Fermentate
- Supports the Immune System (2)
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Brings a whole host of health benefits but in this case, it’s important for supporting healthy gut bacteria and being antimicrobial (3)
- Salmon Oil
- Helps with dry, itchy skin
- Astragalus Root
- Protects the immune system and has anti-inflammatory properties (4)
- 5 Strain Gut-Health Blend
- Probiotics to support the immune system (5)