Welcome to The Salon at Lovable Pets
Pet Grooming Salon Hours
Monday – Saturday: 8:00 am – 6:30 pm
Due to Covid-19 the grooming salon is not currently taking drop-ins. We are offering drop-in services by appointment to keep our clients and staff safe. Please call to be put on our waiting list. We are making our way through this list as quickly as possible while continuing to prioritize our full-service appointments.
Call for an Appointment:
- 406-254-9332 for Grand Avenue location
- 406-606-2015 for Montana Sapphire Drive location
Evening hours for drop-in services (example: nail trims) can be variable. Please call beforehand.
Pricing by breed. Call for details.
Deluxe Spa Package:
Includes Blueberry Facial, tooth brushing, and nail grinding
Brightening, exfoliating, tearless. Leaves a wonderful, light, lasting aroma. Helps with tear stains!
A good brushing with PetzLife all-natural gel and a toothbrush to take home.
Rounds off rough edges and shortens nails.
Stylish toenail painting. You choose color.
We love doing creative color…bring us your ideas and we will create the look you are aiming for!
*Please call for pricing.
Your pet will be a distinguished guest…
Quality Over Quantity
Our groomers are focused on giving your pet the best possible spa treatment. No rushing, no overbooking; just a relaxing, superior groom.
Observe your pet’s styling without disturbing the serenity of the grooming experience.
Anytime you’d like to see the facility yourself just ask us for a tour. We’re happy to explain all of our equipment and methods.
State-of-the-art equipment & cutting-edge handling techniques…
- Isle of Dogs – Used by Westminster champions with a loyal, worldwide following. Specially formulated to bring out the best in each individual coat type without depleting moisture.
- Show Season – A variety of shampoos catered to individual dogs’ coat types. Adds moisture and leaves a pleasant, gentle scent.
- Coat Handler – A respected name in the industry, this line of products can achieve success with a wide variety of coat types.
Pets are dried by hand. This process helps reduce shedding, adds body, prevents chills, and is healthy for the skin and coat. (Dogs that do not enjoy drying can take advantage of our safe, comfortable, heat-element free kennel drying system.)
Hydraulic Tables & Tub
These eliminate uncomfortable lifting and reduce stress on your pet.
The skilled hands of our groomers will never rush and their eye for detail will leave your pet looking its best!
The Salon at Lovable Pets’ Appointment Policies
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of your appointment will incur a charge of 50% of the missed appointment.
- No call/no show missed appointments will incur a charge of 100% of the missed appointment and will require prepayment of all future appointments. These charges will he due at rebooking and will not he applied to future Allowances will be made for emergencies at the discretion of the Salon.
- Any client that does not arrive in The Salon at Lovable Pets within 15 minutes after their appointment time will be considered a no call/no show and will be subject to all associated penalties.
- The Salon at Lovable Pets asks for 3 hours with your small pets and 4+ hours with your bigger pets or on pets that are receiving a hand scissored or hand stripped style. We feel that this gives us enough time to allow your pet adequate time to have breaks between stages. Please understand that this time frame is just an estimate as every pet has different tolerance
- If you feel your pet needs to be worked on straight through due to physical needs and/or age, please let us know when you make your appointment so we can try to accommodate your pet. There is an $28.00 minimum charge for this service.
- If you are dissatisfied your pet’s service, please let us know within 48 hours of your appointment so we can take steps to fix the issue within a week of the service for no charge.
- If you decide to change your pet’s service to a Haircut after receiving a Bath and Brush and we can get you in within a week, you will be charged for no more than the difference between services.
- All bathing services for your pet include 10 minutes of dematting and/or heavy brushing. Any extra dematting and/or excessive brushing (i.e. heavy, packed undercoat) will be charged $1.50 per minute with no limit. If we feel that the dematting will be too stressful and/or painful to your pet, we will recommend removing the mats by trimming the hair as short as necessary. We will charge according to severity, time, and difficulty. (Please see A Note About Matting on the release form.)
- Some pets need special handling to be comfortable. We will charge extra for behavior that is excessively stressful or dangerous due to the extra time it takes to manage it correctly.
- The Salon does charge extra for tick and flea removal, pricing dependent on severity. Please inform us if you suspect your pet has passengers to help us keep our salon clean. We will not be accepting dogs with lice until they have been fully treated by a veterinarian.
Thank you for understanding!